Conference on Social Policy Making in World of Islam
Minister of Cooperatives, Labor and Social Welfare, Dr. Rabiei said: We need to pursue leading social policies through synergy of knowledge, new achievements and measures to be taken by Islamic countries and to this end, humans should be at the center of social policy making process.
• Underscoring the importance of social policy making in every society, the lack of which could cause short/long term negative impacts and diminishing countries’ limited resources.
• Rational models of social policy making among different groups such as women and ethnic communities (minorities and grassroots)
• Considering clear-cut framework, indicators and features for social planning based on proper social criteria to boost social justice
• Ensuring social protection floor for social groups denied of equality of opportunities
• Limiting extreme poverty during the last and current year
• Empowerment and poverty mitigation while encouraging micro-jobs as a strategy for social policies.