Brainstorming Meeting on PR and Media Issues at MoCLSW
Ali Rabiei, Iranian Minister for Cooperatives, Labour and Social Welfare emphasized the need to enhance transparency and interaction of public relations with the beneficiaries.
• Public relations are tasked with two key duties: Their internal and external functions while trying to keep their personnel’s morale up.
• Organizational objectives should be reinforced in managers and staff and turned into plans.
• Stress on extending common good and social responsibility with synergy, partnership and boosting capacities among public relations.
IRNA Managing Director:
• Media should be the people’s voice and sensitive to reflect strong and weak points of different departments.
• Media is responsible for showing strong and weak points of government, agencies and organizations while fulfilling its mission
• Social trusts requires interaction and dialogue; thus PR’s duty is to enhance social trust, which in turn leads to integrity and it is the prelude for power and authority.
• Underlining the need to bring the joy to the community and building trust, which both require participation of stakeholders.
• Public relations are bridges between organization and society.